I love the meme I have seen floating around that goes something like “Can’t wait to go shopping to find the outfit I am going to wear to the living room this year!” (It’s so true though!) I am definitely all for wearing a cute outfit for Thanksgiving dinner – whether that be if its just you and the fam, or a big dinner party with friends. We always try to get a family photo at Thanksgiving each year, so I think its a great excuse to dress up.. you can always throw on the loungewear after dinner when you are playing board games or watching a movie – whatever your Thanksgiving tradition may be!
Here are ideas for Thanksgiving for ALL occasions: from dressy, to casual, to in between!
The Dressy Dinner Party
Other favorite dinner party options:
- Rose Gold Shimmer Dress – the perfect color for this Holiday season!
- Red Lace Dress – can’t go wrong with a bold red lace dress!
- The Dressy Sweater Dress Dressy, yet still comfy
- Classy Wide Leg Satin Pant – I am LOVING the wide leg trend right now!
- White Trench Dress – So classy!
The Casual Friendsgiving
Striped Tee (on sale – $17!)
White Jeans (on sale- 35$)
Strappy Heels (on sale!)
White Eyelet Top (long sleeve version)
Black Jeans ( I wear these ALL THE TIME)
Off the Shoulder Top ($15!)